Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Pink Heart Handmade Patchwork Cosmetic Pouch

Pink Heart Cosmetic Pouch instructions is one of  my steady seller
 on my Etsy shop.
I first made this last Spring (2013) by using stash but soon I had to order more fabric for my custom orders.
The instructions are made later on April 2014.
And it sells as  instant downloadable PDF file and JPG files.
making the pouch is a piece if cake for me.
Because I have been made these pouches for over 20 years.
It was one of my first project when I was a beginner quilter on the early 1990.
I soon fell in love with making this, L made all big holiday gifts
 for all my family and friends,
I mean for girls.
My sister has 3 pouches I made.
They are all made in around late 1990.
Guess what? she is still using them and they are still very very good condition.
Of course my sister is extra clean and keeping things well person.
As I mentioned that making pouches is a piece of cake.
I can make 3 pouch in one day.
Well, for preparing instructions, God  I'm telling you that  I worked a looot!!
Every step of process I took photos, hundreds of photos.
Then start to photo-shop for days.
And then Ordering the photos, describing instructions one by one. 
It was not easy job.
Simply I put a lot of effort into making this instructions.
I really like to do things done by myself as much as handcrafting.


The last thing I prepared is Kit set.
It's my favorite part.
When I prepared this Kit and took photos, I was happy for my customer
s who will open and big smile seeing this.
Yeah! I love kit , ordering quilt kit feels me like  I already made them.
So I know about sewing kit well.
I hope everybody enjoy my pouch Kit.
Now they are on  store.
I also made mini partial tutorial video for this.
The link is provided on the instructions.

http://youtu.be/QoiXQDKEsio




No comments:

Post a Comment