Saturday, August 16, 2014

Ann Of The Green Gables

Red hair Ann animation TV show was my favorite when I was little.
Long after maybe almost 30 years later I had a chance to get the TV show series of this.
I loved all the atmosphere of the film. 
so impressive and heart-warming  story 
as always Ann of Green gable is.
Not long after luckly I had another chance to meet Ann.
Yeah, I traveled Prince Edward Island in nova Scotia.
And there was Ann of green gabel , Ann's house.
It was very small and narrow inside.
Ann's room was small and pretty.
a beautiful quilt blanket was on the bed.
That was the best part for me .

 Ann is not that papular character in South Korea,
 I can only hold Ann theme printing fabric imported from Japan.
Ann is one of the Japanese loving chractor.


Lately one of the Korean Quilt fabric shop designed Ann series fabric.
I imported these fabrics from Korea 
and made these Ann series pillow cases for little girls.


I made simple pillow top and quilted top.
This pillow design is my idea and it worked well with this print.
I made total 5 different pillow case designs with Ann, Diana printing.



Appliqued pencil case is originally the shop item.
I changed background fabric and small details.
the mini case has front side and back side appliqued .
very cute and fun item for little girl's gift. 
I'm sure that you can't buy this fabric in Canada.



This is Ann portraited patch fabric I'm selling on my etsy shop.
It's very natural color and organic cotton texture.
I 'm planning to make pillow cases and curtain with this fabric.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/157725212/porturate-of-ann-natural-ivory-sewing

No comments:

Post a Comment