Tuesday, August 12, 2014

More Rustic Collection

Another rustic collection I made last Autumn-full of Autumn.


I have a quite collection of antique style metal charms.
They are very good with Czech beads, which they call it Picasso.
I had a lot of fun to play with these charms , beads, and leather cord.
At the end of the fun process it had a personality of its own.
It's awesome Bohemian style bracelet.
Strangely it went well with the baby pink cute Czech bracelet.
So I mixed and matched them.

https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/195810307/vintage-stylerustic-green-brown-mixed


Czech glass purple flower earrings.
Czech glass beads shell, Ammonite beach earrings.
You can find all my jewelry on my Etsy shop.

www.jamiesquilting.etsy.com
www.prettybox4her.etsy.com

If you find my handmade items from this blog, please ask me 10% off coupon
for any purchase from my shop.
You have a great day^^.

No comments:

Post a Comment