Saturday, August 9, 2014

Design a Heart Patchwork Bag.

Heart pattern is my all time thyme for my quilt, sewing, and jewelry design.
I used random Azmini stash to make fee form heart - just drawing and cut - matched other stash,  and heart appliqued patchwork top.
I decided to use quilt top for pocket of the bag.

This was just instant idea .I was tried to make something with heart pattern and it delivered to make a big tote bag with big pockets on both sides.
Azmino fabric is very durable , dirt-free, wrinkle free because of  its natural texture.  
And it's perfect for country style and vintage style bags and quilts.

During crafting this bag I draw illustration ,took photos, and wrote all the detailed description.
So now I have my own instructions for this bag.

I made quite a few design and instructions using photo shop.
But this time, to be  creative and to show more of my personality, I hand-wrote the instructions.
It might be a stupid idea to give handwritten instructions to my customers .
I had to be brave to do my own way.

This bag was for my daughter Hana.
I was going to make a dipper bag for her and her 6-month-old  baby boy, Yuri.
She is very young mother ,who wants things pretty ,stylish.
She didn't want a dipper bag looks like a dipper bag.
You know what I mean.
Do you think it looks like a dipper bag??
When she is walking around carrying this bag holding her son, everybody compliment the bag.
"Where did you buy the bag?"
She simply says " Nowhere, isn't it cute?my mother made it for me"

Now downloadable  instructions for this bag is available on my Etsy shop.
www.jamiesquilting.etsy.com


No comments:

Post a Comment