Tuesday, August 12, 2014

My First Jewelry Story-Rustic & Soft

This might be the first story about my handmade jewelry.
I've been made jewelry for about 5 years, not so long time.
I love small , tiny minimalist jewelry, but as I started to make jewelry , things are a little bit changed.
I found how bold , profoundly huge jewelry are out there.
So I got a little bit encouraged to make a different style and sizes.
But I can't get out of my cute and small style like these ones.
I made these collections last Autumn.
As soon as I saw the Czech beads, I already made these collections in my head.
Just a little bit touch and kept the raw material as they were.

Look at the beautiful, rustic beach style earrings hanging around 
the handmade mug my brother-in- law made
 at his pottery class.
The atmosphere, color, and natural pattern is beautifully matched .
I love these rustic collections - Purple & Green

Mostly Czech beads that I used for these collection.
I also used  green and blue Agate with gold plated findings.

They are glowing and I can feel  breeze on the beach on them.





No comments:

Post a Comment