Friday, August 15, 2014

Moonlights - Autumn Collection 2014

 Just finished my new Autumn collection jewelry photo shop.
Such a delicious eye candies.
I love every each of them.
Main theme material is Fresh water pearl- free formed Zibra pattern. 
While being busy preparing and packing  to move to my new house,
I had this colletion idea in my mind and had to finish them.
 Zibra pattern free form Fresh water pearl is all different natural shapes.
There is no identical shape.
So I combined several similar shapes and patterns, made a few set.
I made with gunmetal , gold plated , and silver plated wires to unique pairs of earrings.
They are glowing under the sunshine and night lights.
Perfect for a beautiful beach style bridesmaids set.
 Florite teardrop set is my love here.
So romantic, elegant, and vintage mode.
I wire wrapped and linked with yellow Agate for the necklace.
Only one set for wedding or special days.

www.jamiesquilting,etsy.com
https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/200093975

1 comment:

  1. Anyone comments here for me , I will send 20% off coupon.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete