Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Design 1000 Year Calendar

I have been thinking about creating Calander of my own for years.
Finally I started to design it
 using all my collections and my ideas.


Sometimes I have too much ideas .
I can't think right.
Everything is massed up crazy.
So I started with simple patchwork design that I already designed before.
And add up one by one.


added outterlines board on top and the sides.
I scanned and printed out it.
And then I cut heart shape and square fabric
 and I sew it on the paper.
and scaned and printed out this one. 


Everything was perfect as the way I wanted.
Next , I handwritten the title and months.
I like this font.

and then stamped some sewing icon and tiny leaves.
Outlined just like Running stitches and quilting Lines.

This one is ..I covered with my logo to avoid free print here..
Now I can print this for 1000 years !! Yeah.
There is no date or monthly title.
You circle the month and write the year on the heart patch.
Actual printed one is like really sweet pastel patchork quilt.








The one below is the foundation of  July.
Using mason jar patterns .
Half way done.





No comments:

Post a Comment