Thursday, September 11, 2014

Love Struck Pink Heart Pillow -Too pretty to be Autumn

 Too pretty pink for Autumn theme?
What a cute and sweet pink heart collection!

I played with heart patterns and doodling  words, quotes.
And mixed them together.
Well this theme could be unlimited designs .
I have ideas tail to tail .
These are 3 pillow cases I actually made from my designs.

Yummy pink cutie pies .
Great items for sweet sixteen, wedding gifts ,
and bridesmaids gift sets.
More designs are coming , it's only a matter of time.


  I did a lot of embroidery here .
The letters and hearts.
Framed ones are all hand stitched around the frames too
so that it has a special charactor on each pillow case.


Now pink pillow cases are in store.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/203202793/love-struck-pink-love-applique-quilt?ref=listing-shop-header-2

Don't forget to leave comments for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment